CF Premium License
Personal Use Full License TextThis license is effective on CF Premium Sales made. This license is an agreement between You and Creative Fabrica B.V.. When purchasing an item (“Items”) marked for Personal Use, you will receive the rights to use the Items as defined in this license text (“Personal Use License”). This license text is aimed at explaining the do’s and don’ts of the [Premium Sales] license. Products sold under this license can be used for all your projects that are not commercial in nature.
Section 1 - Permitted Usage
- Items can be used to create unlimited projects and/or products (Physical End Products and Digital End Products) for Personal Use.
- Personal Use includes any use not intended for or directed towards commercial advantage and promotional purposes of a direct or indirect nature. Any use that can be considered Commercial Use under this license as described in Section 2 (“Prohibited Uses”) is not permitted and expressly prohibited under this license. Note that some non-commercial uses are also prohibited under Section 2 of this Agreement, including but not limited to redistribution of the Items without a commercial advantage.
- Examples of permitted Personal Use Physical End Products:
- Creating physical end products for non-commercial purposes (not for resale, promotional purposes or any other non-commercial uses), including but not limited to home decorations, apparel, paper crafts, wall-art, stickers and functional crafts.
- Examples of permitted Personal Use Digital End Products:
- Creating digital end products for non-commercial purposes (not for resale, promotional purposes or any other non-commercial uses, and not for online publication), including but not limited to evites, digital wallpapers, digital scrapbooks.
- It is not allowed to share Personal Use Digital End Products on any social media or other online content sharing platforms, or publish these on any other website available to the public.
- This license is valid perpetually.
- This license is valid in limited regions. Validity of this license varies per product, and as such this license is only valid if your region is listed on the specific CF Premium product page.
- No attribution is required.
Section 2 - Prohibited UsageThe description in this license covers most scenarios. However, it can happen that a scenario is not covered. In case you are unclear if the product can be used for your intended use, you agree to contact us at [email protected] before you start using the product. This license may be updated over time with more use cases. In case these use cases don't actually change the permitted use of the items and are for clarification purposes only, you will not be notified.
Prohibited Commercial Use
- Commercial Use is any use that is intended for or directed towards commercial advantage, monetary compensation or other consideration, of a direct or indirect nature. Commercial Use includes use of the Items and End Products created with them to promote a business or other commercial activity, such as giveaways, as well as use for a charity with the purpose to receive donations, including any form of fundraising.
- You are never allowed to sell any Personal Use Physical or Digital End Product created with the Items.
- Items and any End Products created under this License Agreement cannot be used for Print on Demand (POD) services such as, but not limited to, RedBubble and Amazon Merch as such use is commercial in nature.
- You are never allowed to sell any Personal Use Physical or Digital End Product, or make Commercial Use of modified versions of the Items.
- Any use that can be considered Commercial Use is expressly prohibited under this license.
Other Prohibited Uses
- You are never allowed to resell, share, sub-license, re-distribute or otherwise transfer Items downloaded to third parties. This includes publishing and otherwise sharing the items with third parties, even if such transfer is of a non-commercial nature.
- Items cannot be transferred to third parties (e.g. friends, family). In case a third party wants to use an Item for their own Personal Use project, a separate license needs to be purchased by the third party themselves.
- Items cannot be used as a library inside another tool, platform or application. For example, if you are developing a tool that allows users to create mails (e.g. Mailchimp), you cannot embed the products that you downloaded as a resource for these templates, e.g. letting users pick their own mail background.
- Items or end products cannot be registered as a trademark in any territory. This license gives you non-exclusive rights. Other users can download and use the products as well, so you cannot claim sole ownership.
- You cannot claim and/or register copyright or authorship of the Items or End Products created with the Items.
Section 3 - Terms, Indemnification & Disclaimer
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Creative Fabrica B.V. and its directors, employees, partners & affiliates from and against all allegations, suits, claims, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) which arise out of using any of the products obtained from this site.
- If in our sole judgment you purposely fail to comply with any term or provision of this License Agreement, we may choose to terminate this agreement effective immediately at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- If you deliberately and unquestionably fail to comply with Section 2 of this Agreement (Prohibited Uses), you agree that this will result in a $200 fine per breach, with a maximum amount equaling the loss in revenue incurred by the intellectual property owner resulting from the breach.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant any ownership right, title or interest in and to the Items and works of authorship therein.
- You understand that the Items are created by third parties who own the intellectual property. Any commercial use may lead to legal action from the intellectual property right owner. Creative Fabrica retains the right to share your personal information with the intellectual property owner upon a breach of Section 2 of this Agreement.
- You may never resell or redistribute the digital source files. When deliberately breaching this clause, you agree that this will result in a fine of $500 per breach, with a maximum amount equalling the loss in revenue incurred by the intellectual property owner resulting from the breach.
- Creative Fabrica B.V. is not responsible for settlements, legal fees and/or other costs made by any party without prior agreement from Creative Fabrica B.V.'s directors.
- This license cannot be re-sold or transferred to any third party.
- In case parts of this license will be void or invalid, the rest of the license will remain into full effect.
- Creative Fabrica B.V. retains the right to make modifications to this License Agreement at any time.
- This Personal Use License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.