This page refers to the Craft subscription license. You can view all the licenses here.
You are reading version 1.0 of the license, valid up until 22-May-2018. You can find the new license, valid since 23-May-2018 here.
You are free to use all the files you download as part of the craft subscription for personal and commercial use in any way you like, for as long as you want, keeping 4 simple rules in mind:
1. You cannot share or resell the digital files you download.
2. You are not allowed to add, make small changes or convert your download to another format and sell or share the modified design.
3. You are not allowed to upload the digital files to other websites or services.
4. This license is only available for businesses with a yearly revenue of less than $750,000 (if your business has a revenue bigger than seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars you can purchase a wholesale license – contact us at [email protected]).
It’s that simple. To clarify it even further, you are:
- Print the designs on cups, shirts, cards yourself, etc and sell or share these items on Etsy, your own site, etc (unlimited amount).
- Turn the designs into embroidery designs to create shirts etc that you sell.
- Create cups, glasses, shirts, etc and give them away to whoever you want.
Not allowed to
- Share the designs with your friends
- Turn a design into an embroidery design and sell/share the digital files.
- Make small changes to a design and sell the result (or give it away for free).
- Sell items on sites where you just have upload a design (such as redbubble, cafepress, etc).
For any doubts and concerns, please contact us at [email protected]