This license applies to the Craft subscription. You can view the license for fonts here.
The Craft subscription comes with a clear and simple commercial license.
You are free to use all the files you download as part of the craft subscription for personal and commercial use in any way you like, for as long as you want, keeping 3 simple rules in mind:
- You cannot share or resell the files you download.
- You are not allowed to add, make small changes or convert it to another format and sell or share the modified design.
- You are not allowed to upload the digital files to other websites or services.
- This license is only available for businesses with a yearly revenue of less than $750,000 (if your business has a revenue bigger than seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars you can purchase a wholesale license – contact us here).
It’s that simple. To clarify it even further,
You are allowed to:
- Print the designs on cups, shirts, cards yourself, etc and sell or share these items on Etsy, your own site, etc (unlimited amount).
- Turn the designs into embroidery designs to create shirts etc that you sell.
- Create cups, glasses, shirts, etc and give them away to whoever you want.
You are not allowed to:
- Share the designs with your friends
- Turn a design into an embroidery design and sell/share the digital files.
- Make small changes to a design and sell the result (or give it away for free).
- Sell items on sites where you just have upload a design (such as redbubble, cafepress, etc).
For any doubts you may have whether something is allowed or not, please contact us at [email protected].