200 Christmas Stencils SVG Bundle
200 Christmas Stencils SVG Cut Files Bundle
Use this digital file to cut Christmas Stencils from Mylar, plywood, plastic, cardstock, or any other material that your cutting machine support.
How it works:
– Download the digital file to your computer
– Upload the digital file format to your software
– Use your cutting machine to cut the design
– 200 Christmas Stencil Designs
– Christmas Stencil Negative – The stencil design inversed, only the hole as shape, so it can be use it to cut from your own custom shapes to create greeting card, different stencils, tags, ornaments etc.
– Can be used with various cutting machines: Cricut, Silhouette, Glowforge, K40, Beamo Flux, Epilog, Atomstack and other CO2 laser machines
– Vector and Raster files included: SVG, Ai, EPS, PDF, DXF, JPG and PNG format
The bundle contains the following stencils: angel, Approved by Santa, bell, candle, candy cane, cat, Christmas bauble, Christmas lights, Christmas Tree, Christmas wreath, cross, deer, Do Not Open Before Christmas, Do Not Open Until Christmas, Do Not Open Until December 25th, dog, elf boots, elf foot print, giftbox, gingerbread man, gnome, ice skate, joy, Made in Santa’s Workshop, mandala, Merry Christmas, mistletoe, mittens, nativity scene, nice list, no peeking, noel, North Pole, North Pole Air Mail, North Pole Express, penguin, polar bear, reindeer foot prints, reindeer, ribbon, Santa boot print, Santa mail, Santa, sleigh, snowflake, snowman, star, stocking.
You also get Christmas Words as stencil: Believe, Blessed, Bright, Christmas, Faith, Happy, Holiday, Hope, Jesus, Jingle, Jolly, Joy, Love, Merry, Naughty, Noel, Peace, Santa, Snow.
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
After purchasing, you will receive 1 ZIP archive file containing all file types mentioned above. First, you will need to extract the files from the ZIP archive file.
– You can decrease and increase the size of the design. However, when reducing the design, you will need to consider the thin/small elements.
– Use materials like Mylar, plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic, cardstock, depending on the machine you have and the materials supported. Please reference your instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
– Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files.
– You can stencil on almost anything: walls, giftboxes, wood boxes, tags, greeting cards, etc.
– Don’t forget to stabilize your stencil so it doesn’t move (use painter’s tape or spray adhesive to secure the stencil to the surface)
– The advantage of a stencil is that it can be reused to repeatedly create new designs
– If is the first time when you are using a stencil search on Google or YouTube “How to stencil” to learn more about the subject
– You can also create Layered Christmas Ornaments – Create 2 Identical shapes, use one as a background and from one cut the Negative Stencil Design, stack and glue those 2 layers
Want to access all graphics?
Includes this graphics
Unlimited access to 4,326,649 graphics
New graphics added daily
No download limit
1 Month trial, cancel anytime
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.