3D Owl Gift Box Cut File Set
Deliver a gift in style with this easy to assemble 3D owl gift box cut file set.
Fans of Harry Potter, Legend of the Guardians and Labyrinth movies will leap for joy as you present them with their own handmade owl gift box – what a hoot it will be!
Subscribe & Save – This file set is available as part of a subscription to my Creative Fabrica Fans page! You could save up to 100 dollars per year on all new store releases by becoming a subscriber today! If you’d like to know more, please visit fans [dot] creativefabrica [dot] com [forward slash] creators [forward slash] gentleman-crafter to find out more.
This cut file set includes the following:
– Cut files in SVG, DXF and EPS formats. This set includes all the cutting files to make the owl gift box shown in the preview image. Please note that only the owl and box are included. Extra embellishments (e.g. sentiments, flowers etc) are not included.
– PDF documentation.
– Assembly Video.
About SVG, DXF and EPS Files
The SVG, DXF and EPS file formats are universally compatible vector image formats that can be applied to many creative practices.
SVG and DXF file formats can be used in most home hobby cutting systems such as the Silhouette, Cricut, Brother Scan N Cut & many, many more.
EPS file formats can be used in a vast array of graphics editing software, including Adobe Illustrator & Affinity Designer
The files can also be used in the following third party controller software:
For Vector Graphics – Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer and Inkscape.
For Home Hobby Cutting Machines- Sure Cuts A Lot & Make The Cut.
For CNC Milling & Laser Cutting/Engraving – DraftSight, Lightburn and LaserWeb.
For 3D Printing – You can even extrude a 2D SVG into a 3D object using software such as Microsoft 3D Builder or Blender.
So, no matter what you enjoy creating today, these file formats can be applied to many new design areas in the future as you grow and expand your portfolio of projects and skills.
Quality Cuts As Standard
My cut files are designed with cutting machines in mind. Here are just some of the steps that I take to ensure quality in every design.
– All designs are created from scratch using professional grade vector graphics software. Auto-tracing of existing raster images is not used as this results in low quality outlines.
– Overall node count is carefully reviewed and reduced to ensure clean paths and low file sizes.- Each design is carefully checked for unused symbols, unused swatches, unused graphic styles, appropriate alix alignments, inconsistent point types and unnecassary handles.
– SVG designs are exported in the SVG 1.1 format to ensure universal compatibility.
– Where possible, corners are rounded to reduce wear on your blades and snagging of card stock during cutting.
Cricut Users, Please Note!
Cricut Design Space software has known issues that may, on very rare occasions, distort or add extraneous parts to SVG files after upload and import into your project or cause slow processing if using the “attach” option. If this is happening to you, this is not an issue with the file supplied but with the software that you are trying to use the file with. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Cricut Design Space in order to ensure compatibility. If you are, and still experience an issue with the software, you should contact the Cricut support team for assistance.
Share your project made with this product!
Did you make something using this product? Share a picture of your project so others can get inspired by your creation! Your post will be visible to others on this page and on your own social feed.
Congratulations! Your project has been published!
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.