Christmas Eve Paper Cut Light Box Shadow
– Materials: paper, glue, led, adapter, foam board, knife, cutting mat
– Size of paper: 25x18cm (about 9.9×7.1 inches)
The digital files include (Zip file):
– SVG files (vector files, can edit like original designs files)
– PDF files
– PNG files
– Instruction PDF file.
How to make a paper cut light box:
– Image instructions are included in the download.
– You can preview the tutorial on my youtube channel when searching for “Tdesign510 lightbox”.
You can cut by hand or by machine:
– Cut by hand: Use PDF (or PNG) files to print to paper and cut with a scalpel or a paper knife.
– Cut with machine: Use SVG files uploaded to your cutter.
– Knife or cutting machine (Cricut, Silhouette, etc..)
– Paper 160-220 gsm
– Cutting board
– Foam board
– Shadow box frame (depth at least 7cm ~ about 3 inches)
– Led strip with power supply or Led 3 modules.
Share your project made with this product!
Did you make something using this product? Share a picture of your project so others can get inspired by your creation! Your post will be visible to others on this page and on your own social feed.
Congratulations! Your project has been published!
Want to access all graphics?
Includes this graphics
Unlimited access to 4,997,115 graphics
New graphics added daily
No download limit
7 days trial, cancel anytime
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.