Double Diamond Fold Card Cut File Set
Create a unique double diamond fold greetings card easily with this cut file set!
When assembled, card measures approximately.
Closed – 160 mm / 6 ¼” tall x 140 mm / 5 ½” wide.
Open – 160 mm / 6 ¼” tall x 279 mm / 11” wide.
This cut file set includes the following:
– Cut Files in SVG, DXF and EPS Formats. Includes card base and decorative panels. Decorative elements, e.g sentiments and flowers etc, are not included.
– PDF Documentation.
– Assembly Video Guide.
About SVG, DXF and EPS Files
The SVG, DXF and EPS file formats are universally compatible vector image formats that can be applied to many creative practices.
They can be used in most home hobby cutting systems such as the Silhouette, Cricut, Brother Scan N Cut & many, many more.
The files can also be used in the following third party controller software:
For Vector Graphics – Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer and Inkscape.
For Cutting Files – SCAL and Make The Cut.
For CNC Milling & Laser Cutting/Engraving – DraftSight, Lightburn and LaserWeb.
For 3D Printing – You can even extrude a 2D SVG into a 3D object using software such as Microsoft 3D Builder or Blender.
So, no matter what you enjoy creating today, the SVG file can be applied to many new design areas in the future as you grow and expand your portfolio of projects and skills.
Quality Cuts As Standard
My cut files are designed with cutting machines in mind. Here are just some of the steps that I take to ensure quality in every design.
– Each design is carefully checked for unused symbols, unused swatches, unused graphic styles, alix alignments, inconsistent point types and unnecassary handles.
– Each design is exported in the SVG 1.1 format to ensure universal compatibility.
– Where possible, corners are rounded to reduce where on your blades and snagging of card stock during cutting.
– Auto-tracing of existing raster images is not used as this results in low quality outlines.
– Node count is carefull reviewed and reduced to ensure clean paths and low file sizes.
Cricut Users, Please Note
The Cricut Design Space software has known issues that may, on very rare occasions, distort SVG files after upload and import into your project or cause slow processing if using the “attach” option. If this is happening to you, this is not an issue with the file supplied, but with the software that you are trying to use it with. You should therefore contact the Cricut support team for assistance.
Share your project made with this product!
Did you make something using this product? Share a picture of your project so others can get inspired by your creation! Your post will be visible to others on this page and on your own social feed.
Congratulations! Your project has been published!
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.