Frame Mockup Creator [All Image Size]
– Interior mockup bundle [artwork background]
– Frame mockup creator [all image size]
– Canvas mockup creator [all image size]
– JPEG & PSD file [smart object layer]
– Interior scene [transparent wall]
– Fully customizable
– May be used multiple times
– Compatible with free online editor supporting PSD – Photopea
You can use this mockup to display your artwork, wall decals, canvas prints, or photos in your online shop, on your blog/website or on your social media. Thanks to this product you will be able to show your clients how beautifully your artworks look in the real interior.
– Format: JPEG & layered Photoshop PSD file
– Photoshop PSD file includes smart-object layer [works with all image size]
– The frame/canvas automatically adjusts to the size and the ratio of your artwork image
– Easy to use [double click smart object layer, place your artwork and save]
– Full customization of the frame [move, scale, and change color and width] + passe-partout effect
– Full customization of the canvas: move and scale
– You can get a vertical, horizontal and square frame and canvas
– You can create an unlimited number of frames and canvases
– You can present your design on the wall or change its color
– You can place a frame or canvas behind objects in the interior scene
Insert your image is very simple. Open the file in Photoshop and double-click on the smart object layer thumbnail. It will open in a new window. Insert your image, save, and see the changes in the main window. The frame will automatically adjust to the shape and ratio of the image that you have pasted in the smart object window. You can change the position of your artwork on the wall by moving it. If you want to adjust its size, use the transform tool (ctr + T).
– Photoshop PSD file [frame mockup]
– Photoshop PSD file [canvas mockup]
– Photoshop PSD file [extra frame & canvas]
– JPEG file [interior scenes]
– PNG file [interior scene with transparent wall]
– PDF file with an illustrated tutorial
– 15 PNG files [set of frames for non-Photoshop users]
– A PDF file with my illustrated tutorial How to make a frame in Photoshop
– Recommended for Photoshop CC and free online editor supporting PSD – Photopea
– The product includes the PDF instructions file but the frame/canvas mockup creator is intended for users who have basic knowledge of Photoshop.
– Artwork examples are not included.
– The original files come without the watermark.
– Make sure that your internet allows you to download large files.
– The interior scene used in the product is a visualization of 3D graphics
You like this interior scene but you don’t use Photoshop and Photopea? No problem. This product is also for you. Use the included universal JPEG file. You can edit the JPEG file in any graphic design software working with layers. You only need to drag & drop your artwork image on the interior scene and the image adjust to your needs (resize, add inner shadows). You can use your own set of frames for this or use a set that has been prepared especially for you. The frames are in a universal PNG format. The set contains vertical, horizontal, square frames in five colors (white, black, walnut, oak, and birch). Drag and drop the frame on the interior image – you can adjust the frame to your needs (resize as you like and add shadows).
This option is intended for users who have basic knowledge of how to use their graphic design software.
Want to access all graphics?
Unlimited access to 2911628 graphics
New graphics added daily
No download limit
For any commercial project
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.