My Wooden Doll Pinocchio
NOTE: This is a pattern to make the knitting doll
The PDF Knitting Pattern are available as an instant download.
ABOUT THE PATTERN: Knitting pattern is written in English only.
The file is 25 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 124 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Pinocchio is very easy to follow.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already:
• cast on
• knit and purl
• bind off
• increasing (KFB, Yo)
• decreasing (K2tog, SSK)
YOU WILL NEED:
– I used Ruyi Bird yarn (Brown 04, Black 03) for this pattern (the same as scheepjes stone washed yarn) .You can use any other yarn you find suitable – Pinocchio can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with.
– Jeans – Yarn Art (White 01, Black 28), Gazzal Baby Cotton (Gray 3450), Susan (red 29, Yellow 23, Beige 18)
– a pairs of 2.25 mm straight needles
– a crochet hook ( <2,25cm)
– Toy ﬁlling
– Tapestry needle
– Sewing pins
– Holder needle
-Toy safety eyes (6 mm)
– A piece of carton in size 20 cm x 5 cm
– A Tweezers
FINISHED SIZE: The finished doll is 25cm.
Want to access all graphics?
Unlimited access to 2359669 graphics
New graphics added daily
No download limit
For any commercial project
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.