Paper Box Frame Cut Light 3D Shadow Box
Buy 1 get 2!
Buy 1 time but use it many times!
Many people have difficulty finding a box frame of the right size for paper-cut light boxes. In that case, you can choose to make your own paper box frame.
– Size of paper: A4 paper or 12×12 cardstock.
– Size of Box frame: 25×18 cm and 20×20 cm
(suitable for single-sided paper cutting light box templates designed by Tdesign).
The digital files include (Zip file):
– SVG files (vector files, can edit like original designs files)
– PDF files
– PNG files
– Instruction PDF file.
– Paper: the thicker the paper, the stronger the box frame. (250-300gsm, cardstock, cardboard, carton etc.)
– Glue or double-sided adhesive tape.
– Cutting machine or knife.
How to make a paper box frame:
– Image and video instructions are included in the download.
– You can preview the tutorial on my youtube channel when searching for “Tdesign510 lightbox”.
You can cut by hand or by machine:
– Cut by hand: Use PDF (or PNG) files to print to paper and cut with a scalpel or a paper knife.
– Cut with machine: Use SVG files uploaded to your cutter.
Want to access all graphics?
Unlimited access to 1935429 graphics
New graphics added daily
No download limit
For any commercial project
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.