About The Queensha Typeface Font
About the Queensha Font
The Queensha font is a beautiful handwritten calligraphy font from the popular Ian Mikraz Studio.
This font is a mix of a copperplate and contemporary font. The result of this unique mix is a font that is classic, has lots of grace and is very elegant.
Queensha features 350 unique glyphs with 161 alternate characters. The font is packed with OpenType features such as:
– PUA Encoding (Private Use Area)
– Stylistic Alternates
– Standard Ligatures
– Swash Alternates
– Stylistic Sets
Queensha is suitable for many purposes and because of the modern and elegant mix it will never look out of place. If you are designing a classical menu, apparel or even business related items, this is the perfect typeface as it breaths quality and finesse.
- Including commercial license Every download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
- Crafter friendly Besides standard software such as Illustrator & Photoshop, this font works perfectly with any type of software including Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio, MS Word, PicMonkey and many more.
- Premium Technical Support Expert technical support provided by the Creative Fabrica team.
- Unlimited Downloads Your purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.
- PUA Encoded This font contains extra characters that are PUA encoded. Not to worry, they are accessible everywhere. Click here to read how to access them.
Share the link below and earn 25% for every purchase made by any customer using your link!