Rattan Pattern Bundle | Laser Cut Panels
Rattan Pattern Bundle | Laser Cut Panels and Signs
Hello and welcome to my shop!
The rattan pattern is trending, and after doing some research, I didn’t find many patterns that are based on the actual rattan webbing classic pattern, either the shape wasn’t accurate or the lines (the long strands) weren’t on the right angle or had consistent width.
The rattan style texture pattern can be used for so many projects: furniture, signs, ornaments, tags, decorative panels, screens, coasters, cards, earring stands, and more.
You can use it as a background, and on top you can cut your custom text or letters. You can also engrave on it if you add on top a square, circle, rectangle, or other shape. You can engrave different ornaments, quotes, numbers, etc.
– Rattan Pattern Laser Cut File – Based on the Natural Rattan Cane Webbing Classic Open Weave – Octagonal Mesh
– Available in different shapes and sizes
– For some of them I included 2 versions; V1 has a smaller hole diameter (0.32″), while V2 is bigger with the hole diameter (0.52″).
– Vector Cut Files: SVG, PDF, Ai, EPS, DXF
– Raster JPEG and PNG for the base pattern
– You can sell the physical project
A) Rattan Pattern Base – saved in different shapes and sizes (these are perfect for creating more complex projects, signs, or adding text or details on it):
– Rattan Pattern Base Rectangle: 10×5 in, 10×8 in, 15×12 in, 16×8 in, 23×16 in, 50×30 cm
– Rattan Pattern Base Square: 3×3 in, 4×4 in, 5×5 in, 8×8 in, 10×10 in, 12×12 in, 15×15 in, 20×20 in, 24×24 in, 25×25 in
– Rattan Pattern Base Round: 3×3 in, 4×4 in, 5×5 in, 8×8 in,10×10 in, 12×12 in, 15×15 in, 20×20 in, 25×25 in
– You can change the size to fit your needs, find the right ratio, and resize it to fit your project.
B) Rattan Pattern Layered Projects – 2 layers projects and signs (you can make a lot of projects with the rattan pattern, so I’ve designed some ready-to-use projects to give you some ideas):
– Arch, Egg, Heart, Letter A, Moon, Welcome Sign, Star, Sign Frames (round, square, rectangle)
Once you buy the product, you will receive 1 ZIP file containing all file types mentioned above.
This is a digital file download. No physical item will be sent to you.
The files I offer are compatible with a variety of cutting machines, including Glowforge, K40, Beamo Flux, Epilog, Atomstack, OmTech, and other CO2 laser machines.
– You can change the size of the design. However, if you downscale it too much might not look so good.
– Materials like cardstock, plywood, MDF, acrylic, wood, plexiglass, plastic can be used. But may vary depending on the machine you have and the materials supported.
Please reference the instruction manual of your cutting machine to choose the best material for you.
– Keep in mind that SVG files may show up as internet icons or HTML documents on your computer, use your machine software to open the SVG files
Share your project made with this product!
Did you make something using this product? Share a picture of your project so others can get inspired by your creation! Your post will be visible to others on this page and on your own social feed.
Congratulations! Your project has been published!
Get this graphic for free
Includes this graphics
Unlimited access to 5,307,259 graphics
New graphics added daily
Get 10 downloads 100% FREE
1 month trial, cancel anytime
Including commercial licenseEvery download & purchase includes our premium commercial license. Read about our license.
Premium technical supportHaving issues? We're here to provide you with the expert technical support to suit all your needs.
Unlimited downloadsYour purchases are always available online and can be downloaded an unlimited number of times.