How to Create a Spooky Halloween Wreath
Halloween is nearly upon us, and in the run-up to October 31, we have continued our search for the spookiest, most haunting crafts the Creative Fabrica community has to offer. In today’s blog Mexican crafter and Creative Fabrica affiliate, Claudia Yañez, shares her step by step tutorial for creating your very own Halloween wreath, ideal for hanging on your front door, or simply to decorate your home for an added spooky touch to your home in the Halloween season. Keep on reading, if you dare…
- Cardboard of different weights and colors (I used Iris Murillo cardboard and color plus. in yellow, green, orange & wine)
- Silhouette Cameo 3 cutting machine, or similar.
- Styrofoam wreath
- Hot glue gun
- Halloween Cutie Craft
- Autumn Leaf Logo
- Ghost Icon Graphic
How to Create a Halloween Wreath
1. Download the graphic and craft from Creative Fabrica.
2. Cut all the pieces with your cutting machine.
3. Once all the cuts are made in different colors and papers, use a hot glue gun to glue the leaves on the Styrofoam wreath one by one.
4. Leave the ghosts and acorn details until the end.
5. Place the Halloween Cutie craft in the center.
6. Hang your wicked wreath in your house for all to see!