Crafting Month: Make a Custom Makeup Bag
Learn how to make this easy custom makeup bag with fonts and designs from Creative Fabrica.
Custom Makeup Bag
Add some personality to your makeup bag or gift your loved ones with a unique gift!
Create This Project With Designs From Creative Fabrica
- Crafting Month Free Bundle: Big Shop SVG Bundle
For this project, the Makeup Quotes Bundle was used. You can choose any quote set that you life from this free bundle!
- A die-Cutting Machine
- Cricut Heat Press (or another heat press machine of your choice)
- A make up bag of your choice
- A cutting mat
- Iron on vinyl
- Parchment paper
How to create this project
- Prepare and measure your makeup bag.
- Download the free Big Shop SVG Bundle from Creative Fabrica and select the Makeup Quotes Bundle (or any other design or your choice) .
- Upload your design to Design Space (or cutting machine software of your choice) and resize it accordingly with your makeup bag.
- Ungroup all the layers and either weld or attach any sections of your design that you want to cut at the same time.
- It’s important to mirror your design.
- Place your iron on vinyl on your cutting mat (shiny side facing down).
- Once all your layers are cut, get rid of any excess vinyl.
- Use your heat press machine to heat up the area of the makeup bag, where you want to place the design.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in between your heat press and makeup bag, and press down for about 10-20 seconds. Check if the design is attached well to the bag and repeat this process for any other layers!
- Your project is now ready!
Share Your Crafts!
Get creative during Creative Fabrica’s crafting month and share your crafting project with other crafters!
✨ SHARE YOUR PROJECTS✨