Create a sandal-shaped card with Silhouette Studio.Read the article
Hello, we are Creative Fabrica
By working together with crafters and designers, we provide a creative hub with the tools and content that you need for your next venture, idea or project.
Create Your Own Cute Embroidery Baskets
Learn how to make these cute DIY Embroidery Baskets!
Look what we’ve got!
These super cute baskets are made by our friend KlaraFall Vernaeht. These aren’t just extremely cute, they are handy as well! Use them to create order in the playroom, sort out your make up or to organize your crafting supplies. 🧵🧷
Read through our step-by-step tutorial on how you too can create these cute Embroidery Baskets at home!
1. First, you have to choose an Embroidery design, which can be difficult as they all are just too cute. Choices… choices!
2. Then you need to cut two rectangles of a fabric of choice in your desired size, 1 for the inside fabric, and 1 for the outside.
3. Embroider the outer fabric in the middle with the desired Embroidery design.
4. Then place the outer fabric and the inner fabric right on each other and sew the outer edges left and right together with a seam allowance of 1 cm.
5. Cut out a rectangle of 4×3 cm at the bottom corners. Form the corners, clamp and seam them together.
6. Now tuck the inner and outer fabric into each other, and sew them together (seam allowance of 1cm) while leave a curved opening of approx. 10cm open.
7. The inner fabric portion can now be pushed (gently) through the curved opening. Your cute embroidery basket will begin to take it’s shape!
8. Stitch the upper edge just below the top edge, this will also close the curved opening.
Happy crafting ✂️
Be the first to know when we publish a new article. Join The Artistry newsletter now:
Every week we release new premium Graphics for free, some available for a limited time only.Continue
Get access to 977377 Graphics as part of our Graphics subscription. Check them out now.Continue
Our discount deals are premium products for just $1. Available for 1 week only, so act fast!Continue
Learn what POD is and how to use it for your business.Read the article