Gather ideas for junk journaling with this inspirational video.Read the article
Hello, we are Creative Fabrica
By working together with crafters and designers, we provide a creative hub with the tools and content that you need for your next venture, idea or project.
How to stitch out an embroidery design
Learn to create beautiful crafts step-by-step.
Do you want to learn how to stitch out a machine embroidery design? We got you covered! For today’s article, we have partnered up with the talented CleverDog Designs.
This American YouTuber is an expert on sewing, embroidery, and ScaNCut crafting. Recently, she recorded herself stitching out this beautiful scissors design. Watch the video or keep reading to figure out how to do it yourself!
Embroidery machine– the model on the video is Brother Embroidery and Sewing SE425.
Machine Embroidery design – Golden Bird Scissors
Embroidery stabilizer – You can find them here.
1. Turn on your embroidery machine and visualize the screen menu.
2. Prepare the base for your embroidery design. Place a thicker piece of fabric on your machine. Then select the frame and the stitch you want to apply.
3. Transfer the embroidery design that you want to stitch out to your machine. Browse the menu until you find it.
4. Place the thread roll on your machine.
5. Our expert recommends placing a water-soluble stabilizer on top of the cloth. You will be able to remove it after you finish stitching.
6. When everything is ready, press “Start.”
7. Once the machine has finished stitching your design, add another layer of felt. Place it in the hoop and repeat the process in step 2.
8. Cut the piece of fabric to give your design the size you want.
And that is it! Now you have a beautifully embroidered craft.
Be the first to know when we publish a new article. Join The Artistry newsletter now:
Every week we release new premium Graphics for free, some available for a limited time only.Continue
Get access to 983094 Graphics as part of our Graphics subscription. Check them out now.Continue
Our discount deals are premium products for just $1. Available for 1 week only, so act fast!Continue
Discover an easy way to generate passive revenueRead the article