DIY Scratch-off card: How to surprise your bridesmaid
A festive and easy DIY project!
The wedding blogger Mrs. Bridal introduces us to how to stylishly ask your friend the probably 2nd most important question of a wedding: Will you be my maid of honor?
With a little scratch-off card, it’ll be a memorable moment.
We will show you how you can do your own scratch-off card for any celebration!
What you need:
- Thick paper- at least 160 g/m²
- Ruler made of aluminum
- Book protection film
- Acrylic paint
- Cleansing liquid and brush
- Design (e.g Font Bampton and Graphics Watercolor Leaves Collection)
Step by Step:
- Carefully place the aluminium ruler down where you’d like to fix the excess paper and tear the remainder off to create a vintage vibe.
- Cut off the book protection foil so that it just covers the question you would like to be scratched off and stick it on top.
- Mix your acrylic paint with the cleansing liquid and brush it over the book protection foil.
- Then decorate as you like, you could even add a satin ribbon to give it a festive style.