How to design T-shirts with Cricut Design Space
Step by step
- Open a new project on your canvas.
- Press on “Templates” and select the one that fits your clothing best.
- Go to “Uploads” at the left toolbar.
- Browse until you find the file you would like to use.
- Insert the file in the template.
- Select all the layers you want to cut together.
- Press Weld.
- Press Make it.
- Make the last changes in the cutting mat view.
- Mirror the design.
- Connect your cutting machine and send the design.