Where to Find the Best Designs for your Digital Designs
Digital Planning is a fun way to organize your life and daily tasks in a creative way! Tablet-users have found much joy in creating personalized digital planners using online tools such as Goodnotes, Noteshelf or Procreate.
Digital graphics and fonts for your digital planning
On Creative Fabrica you can browse among over 3 million digital illustrations, fonts, backgrounds, washi tape and much more, to use in your digital planning! Browse Creative Fabrica’s collection and get inspired.
Tutorial: Making a October planner on iPad
In this tutorial you will learn how to use Creative Fabrica, Goodnotes and an iPad to create a beautiful and personalized digital planner for October. You can of course adapt the month, colors and designs to fit the season! This tutorial is created by Kymmie at Kymmie Journals. Check out her articles here on The Artistry for more inspiration!
Designs used in tutorial
A cute digital planner perfect to use with Goodnotes. It is also suitable for printing, so you can use it offline as well as online.
90 cute stickers with a school theme. The digital stickers are perfect to use for digital planning, but can also be printed out with your cutting machine.
3. Yellow Pink Floral Digital Washi Tape
This cute digital washi tape includes 12 different designs, with a cute floral design – perfect for this project!
4. Kangen Michella Font
The Kangen Michella font is a charming handwritten font type, with cute details such as hearts over the i’s!
Apps featured in tutorial:
How to create a digital planner
Watch the video below on how to make this digital planner:
1. Browse Creative Fabrica’s over 3 million digital design assets and find the ones that fits for the digital planner that you want to make. There are a lot of packs, and templates that are perfect when making a digital planner. In this tutorial the digital planner template, digital stickers, washi tape and the font linked above was chosen.
2. Open Goodnotes to import the digital planner template.
3. Open iFont and Settings app to download the font and install it like shown in the video.
1. On Goodnotes app, have the digital planner opened and I typed in the month “October” in the designated field.
2. Add the stickers that you wish to use for this project.
3. To have a uniform fonts/headings, an option is to cover the original “Notes” by using lasso tool on Goodnotes, and then take screenshot of the marked are, then copy + paste over the text that you’d like to cover up.
4. Add entries into your digital planner.
5. You are done!
You can adapt this method onto other months, or other types of planners that you’d like to make: meal planners, shopping lists, cleaning schedule, kids activity planner and much more. The most important is to have fun while being creative. Happy crafting!
This tutorial is created by Kymmie Journals for The Artistry. Follow Kymmie for more inspiration:
Read Kymmie’s articles featuring Procreate, digital designs and fonts on The Artistry
Visit her website