DIY: Personalized Bridal Party Hangers
When it comes to planning your big day, your bridal party serves as your main support system. They plan bridal showers, organize dress fittings, address invitations, and the list goes on. The bottom line is that they do a lot to help you assemble a beautiful and memorable wedding, and therefore they deserve a special reward for all they’ve done for you.
Show your gratitude to each of them with a homemade and personalized gift! This is certainly a great way to show them how much you appreciate their continued support and make them feel special.
Crafter Kailyn shares her tutorial for creating adorable personalized wedding hangers to give to her bridal party. Kailyn wanted to make these hangers for her bridesmaid proposal to her girls. She saw them online and decided to recreate her own for a fraction of the cost!
- Vinyl cutting machine
- Wooden hangers
- 651 vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Measuring tape
- Tennis ball
- Beautiful fonts
- Measure where you want to put the decals.
- Log into your software for the vinyl cutting machine and start playing with some fonts that will look good for the sizes you need.
- Cut the 651 vinyl needed and choose a colour -navy blue shown – to match the wedding theme or color scheme.
- Wait for the vinyl cutting machine to finish cutting, and begin weeding the desired vinyl away.
- Take your transfer tape and place it on the vinyl that was just cut and weeded. You can then use that same piece of transfer tape for the whole project!
- Place the decal where you want it. Kailyn used a tennis ball to make sure it got in all the groves of the wood and that it was fully stuck down.
- Pull off the transfer tape and voila! You’ve got yourself a lovely wedding hanger for your bridal party✨