DIY Scratch-off card: How to surprise your bridesmaid23 January, 2020
By eva palme
The wedding blogger Mrs. Bridal introduces us to how to stylishly ask your friend the probably 2nd most important question of a wedding: Will you be my maid of honor?
With a little scratch-off card, it’ll be a memorable moment.
We will show you how you can do your own scratch-off card for any celebration!
What you need:
- Thick paper- at least 160 g/m²
- Ruler made of aluminum
- Book protection film
- Acrylic paint
- Cleansing liquid and brush
- Design (e.g Font Bampton and Graphics Watercolor Leaves Collection)
Step by Step:
- Carefully place the aluminium ruler down where you’d like to fix the excess paper and tear the remainder off to create a vintage vibe.
- Cut off the book protection foil so that it just covers the question you would like to be scratched off and stick it on top.
- Mix your acrylic paint with the cleansing liquid and brush it over the book protection foil.
- Then decorate as you like, you could even add a satin ribbon to give it a festive style.